Saturday, October 24, 2009

first post

hi dudes, 1st post here! don't ask me why i chose the pink theme though it look like ****.

and, yes... if this blog gets too boring follow these steps
1. go get the plunger from the wc
2. stick that plunger into ur com. screen
3. repeat step 2 till ur screen explodes
4. pour detergent into ur com. till it explodes
5. (optional) throw a plasma grenade at ur com.
and yep, that ought to juice things out, but make sure ur com. has a full warranty before doing that.

Okay, time to get serious, in this blog you'll expect to see the following
1. stuff related to technology and opensource (i will be talking about the upcoming release of ubuntu karmic koala)
2. adventures with my friends
3. stuff that happen in school
4. some random stuff that happen in my life
5. games...

oh yes! forgotten to introduce myself.
Ok...here goes - I am a typical secondary one student in Hwa Chong Institution in Singapore, and I'm very into opensource and technology. I'm very extrovert and likes to have fun and adventures, or misadventures whatsoever with my friends (especially this guy called boning a.k.a bobo). Gets into trouble about once a fortnight and loves to play games.

And that's about the end of my self intro. and the end of my first blogpost.
whew! quite long eh?
(my email is 'come.spam.me.all.you.like@gmail.com')

No comments:

Post a Comment